General Maintenance & Protection Plans
Our certified and trained mechanics do an extensive check-up and cleaning on your equipment. Having this maintenance done on a regular basis is important for the following reasons.
- It prolongs the life of your equipment
- It can prevent costly repairs and missed time at work
- Energy consumption can be reduced by up to 10%
- Helps prevent carbon monoxide poisoning
- Without maintenance Manufacturer’s may decline warranty claims
- Advise on the best way to operate your comfort system
Maintenance & Protection Plan
Along with Maintenance we also offer a protection plan that covers the majority of repairs for a full year. The benefits are as follows.
- Worry Free Protection that is renewable each year
- Major components on a furnace can cost over $500 - plans cover parts and labour
- Emergency calls included
- Coverage when you are away for long periods of time which is especially important in the winter months
- Plans begin immediately following pre-inspection/cleaning
- $0 deductible on all approved claims